Wildland and Urban Interface Pumpers
- Our apparatus offers extended front bumper with crosslay, mounted remote bumper monitor, high-pressure booster reels recessed in cab steps, rescue tool storage with adjustable shelves and ground ladder storage options.
- You've heard about the Rosenbauer Ultra High Pressure System, now it's more affordable! Producing 10 GPM with integrated Class A foam system.
- Adjust to your environment. Rosenbauer offers a full line of wildland apparatus ranging in size from the rugged International WorkStar chassis to the mighty Ford F-550 chassis, both are available in two or four door chassis.
- If your department needs an interface pumper without the ultra rugged 4x4 drive equipment, a similar apparatus can be built on a lower profile 2x4 chassis. Have all the fire suppression equipment and storage capabilities on a more customer accessorized version.
- Wildland apparatus has an important role accessing rough terrain. The department's first unit on-scene needs to have the tools to conquer. Aluminum apparatus body with d-ring compartment doors, top or end loading long handled tool storage, skip unit fire pumps.
- Wildland 34. Forestry Type 3 Engine. International 7400 four-door, four-wheel drive. 330 Hp engine. Industry exclusive Flex-Star Off-Road Body Mounts. Allow 18" of body/pumphouse to frame flexing with minimal body stress, Darley JMP 500 GPM two-stage pump
- Timberwolf brings power to any wildland fire! The muscle behind the Timberwolf fire apparatus is the Rosenbauer NH rear mounted pump. When you arrive on-scene with a Rosenbauer Timberwolf you've brought the full capacity to pump a Class A structure fire at 1250 GPM producing 600 PSI.
- Rosenbauer's wildland fire apparatus are built using time tested methods. Our sub-frames are hot dipped galvanized to protect against the harsh environment. Choice of body materials between aluminum or stainless steel warranted for a minimum of 10 years.
Rosenbauer produces a diverse line of Wildland fire apparatus. The most versatile apparatus for the urban interface customer is the Timberwolf. Built on an International 4400 four-door 4x4 chassis.
Wildland Specification Options
Body Choices: Timberwolf™, Central™, General™, Fireline™, Centurion™
Storage Capacity: Variable
Body Material: 1/8", 3/16" Aluminum, 12 & 10 Ga. Steel, Composite
Compartment Height: Variable (Max 102")
Compartment Depth: Full depth 26"
Pump Capacity: 250 - 2000 GPM
Pump: Rosenbauer™, Darley™, Waterous™, Hale™
Pump Mount: Side, Top, Rear, Safe Scene™ (General Safety Only)
Custom Chassis: Commander AT, MetroStar™, Gladiator™, Furion™, HME 1871™
Commercial Chassis: All major manufacturers